All employees, including students, are invited to attend the MyAccess Employee Fair Thursday, Aug. 5 from 11 a.m. to midnight at the Towers Blue and Gold rooms (first floor, Lyon Tower). Employees attending the fair during their normal work hours must prearrange time away from the work site with approval of their immediate supervisor consistent with departmental guidelines. Supervisors are encouraged to allow their employees to attend this important event.
To get there, take the PRT to the Towers station (through 6:15 p.m.) or catch a shuttle bus from Waterfront, the Mountainlair, Knapp Hall, Coliseum, Engineering Sciences or HSC (bus loops every 30-45 minutes.)
Before you come to the fair: If you have an active MasterID username and password, log into http://MyAccess.wvu.edu one more time and bring your username and password with you.
Benefits of the MyAccess Employee Fair:
1. Get help setting up and activating your email account and MasterID.
2. Log into MyAccess to review and correct your personal information in MyHR.
3. Watch live demonstrations of MyTime, WVU’s new time and leave management system, including the Web Clock, Timecard, and Leave Request System.
4. Test your WVU ID card and visit Mountaineer Card Services.
5. Pick up time clock location maps and “QuickStart” guides with directions for how to reset your password, use a web clock, use a time clock, submit a leave request, view your timecard, and more.
6. Talk with representatives from Payroll, Benefits Administration (Leave), Employee Data Services, Classification and Compensation, Employee Relations, and technology units for technical support and to answer to your questions about MyAccess, WVU’s online portal for employee services, and MyTime, WVU’s time and leave management system.
7. Enjoy refreshments and giveaways!
Visit http://MyAccessInfo.wvu.edu for additional information about MyAccess and MyTime or call OIT Help at 293-4444.